Sunday, February 2, 2014

~Challenges~

Sooo...
I have no idea in what direction I'm taking this blog right now...
Plus school and work make it really hard to post regularly with content.

So I've decided until I have more time/I figure out what I'm doing, I'm going to expand and use blogspot to the fullest. I'm going to create multiple blogs for different things. I'll eventually make a roster of them, but for now, I'm going to do kind of a exploration of myself.

http://ohmissmorbidmolly.blogspot.com/

This will consist of surveys, questionaires, journal like entries, "challenges", etc. I'll be on there for a while... So, see you soon, lovelies.

I'm sure I'll be back on here to post about kpop...unless I make a blog for that...

Oh the chance to make a blog for EV-ER-Y-THING.

kukuku~

No comments:

Post a Comment