Saturday, November 30, 2013

First Post, First Impressions, Introduction.

Let me tell you a bit about myself and what this blog is about. (Even though I technically did in the blog's about me, but hey, we can always learn more, right?)

As stated, I'm Hana Lee. I was born in 1993 in Anaheim, California. I'm Korean by blood, both of my parents are originally from Korea. They have been living here on and off since about the late 70's, early to mid 80's. I have been to Korea a lot, especially when I was a kid. I lived in Masan for about a year and went to school there as well when I was about 5-6 years old. The last time I visited was when I was about 12 so it's been a good while.

Anyway, the reason why this is important is because I am very proud to be Korean and I love my culture. Yes, I love Kpop, Kdramas, and manhwa. 

I've been interested in fashion and in beauty since I was very young and it was only recently that I decided to take charge of my life and implement this in my life and my future career. I am a certified makeup artist. I work with Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Shiseido, and Fashion Fair on a daily basis and I thought it would be great if I could use my knowledge to help those around me, not just the customers that come through and ask questions at my work.

I'm a student studying fashion, culture, studio art, sociology, and art analysis. I'm creating a major that is about how beauty and fashion is an identity and using all these categories to become an amazing fashion stylist. 
(That's Renge from Ouran High School Host Club, HILARIOUS Anime, manga, and drama.)

Anyway, for now I have planned segments that review cosmetic products, talk about fashion projects, and a couple series that have to do with my personal interests like kpop, books, animes, manga/manhwa, video games, etc.

So stay with me, kay? 

(Jonghyun from SHINee.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment