Saturday, November 30, 2013

Underneath it All... The Makeup That is. (Part II)

Hiiiii, missed me? :3 Teehee.

Okay so now that we got the daytime out of the way, it's time for my nighttime routine!

This one will be almost disappointingly shorter than the other...


Shiseido The Skincare, Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
Cost: $26.50
Place of Purchase: Macy's
After a long day at work or school, I really don't feel like taking off my makeup. But guess what? I don't want break outs and I know it's bad for me. So no matter how tired you are, PLEASE remember to take off your makeup. >: For me?

Anywhoozle, I hated makeup removers. I hated them all because for some reason, it made me feel more dirty than clean. I still don't quite like the feeling of makeup removers, but this one I can tolerate greatly. Not only does it not burn my eyeballs, but it smells pleasant and goes a long way. One cotton pad can remove my waterproof mascara, on BOTH eyes, my cheek stain, and my lipstick. Though I should use two cotton pads, I'm a college student. Let's be honest, if I can get away with one cotton pad, I'm going to do it.

Like I said, it does have the sort of oily feeling on the skin still, and you do have to remember to shake it (I forget all the time, fail Hana...) but it's great and really gentle but still powerful!

Shiseido Ibuki, Gentle Cleanser
Cost: I don't quite know since I got it in a starter kit that came with the balancing softener and moisturizer for $25, the full size is $30
Place of Purchase: Macy's
Ibuki is a great skin care line. It's a cheaper than White Lucent (by about 40 bucks for all three products. White Lucent is about 137 for all three, Ibuki is about 99 for all three) and it's made for people in my age group. It's made to help make "trouble free skin" which means it has light preventatives and it helps keep skin in its youthful and "best" state.

I bought the starter kit to try it out since I was hooked on White Lucent. It was a brand new line (still kinda is) and it really does make my skin feel really nice. I would say if you really aren't interested in White Lucent but want to give Shiseido a try, Ibuki will be the best place to start. If you're dry combination/dry this line will be fantastic for you. If you're oiler, they do have a line just for you called Pureness and I think that's even cheaper for than this line.


Ossion Secret Pearl, Toner, Emulsion, Eye Cream, and Hydra Cream
Cost: Not sure about the full sizes but these were free samples. (I'll post what I bought to get them soon!)
Place of Purchase: Palace Beauty (Koreatown Galleria, Los Angeles, CA)
I'm currently trying this out for 2 reasons.
1. I do not have a night moisturizer. (...yet...)
2. They were F-R-E-E.
C'mon. They were free. I'm a cosmetic fanatic. There's no way I wasn't going to at least TRY them.

Pros (so far):
-The toner is a gel-toner and feels really nice on the skin. Like, silken on the skin.
-The Hydra Cream is also almost gel like and leaves the skin feeling super refreshed.

Cons:
-There's a bunch of steps. I mean yeah I can skip the eye cream, but as a strong believer in preventative measures for wrinkles, I'm not going to.

So far, these size samples have lasted me half a week. Again, I'm frugal, but it's really amazing how far they stretch. I don't know if I would buy the full sized just yet, but hey, I still have another set sitting in my cabinet.



That's all I have for you today! Come check back tomorrow night and I should have another post for you! ^_^
If you have any questions, want me to review a product (within a $20 price range) in the future, or want recommendations especially for you, just send me an email or post a comment!
email: morbidmolly151@yahoo.com
Make sure you put love, war, cosmetics, and fashion in your subject!

Until tomorrow, Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment