Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thank Cosmetic Deities! (Macy's Haul!)

So if you haven't guessed by now, I work at Macy's cosmetic counters. Yes, all of them. Well, except MAC. MAC is their own company so it's kinda separate, kinda not...

Anyway, during the holidays, associates get a bit of an extra discount and because of that, I got a whole bunch of goodies!

<--- The angle of the shot is to account for the fact that I do not have makeup on... Also, I am in pjs, yes. Hey, a beauty girl has gotta be comfy! >__>

Alright, it's all excuses. I don't feel very good and I haven't recovered from working BLACK FRIDAY.
I'm not sure who thought of Black Friday, but I'd like to have a word with them...

Off to the goodies!



Alright, so I can't do a haul at work, with an additional discount without Shiseido!
I told you guys I would have a night moisturizer and a problem solver to applying sunscreen throughout the day, right? Heh heh heh.

Brand: Shiseido

(Left to Right)
Product: Refreshing Sun Protection Spray, for body/hair, very water resistant, SPF 16
Cost: $30

Product: Ibuki, Refining Moisturizer
Cost: $45




Ahhh Clinique. When in doubt, try Clinique first if you're really sensitive.

Brand: Clinique

(Left, Right, Bottom, Back)
Product: Deep Comfort, Body Butter
Cost: $35

Product: 7 Day Scrub Cream, Rinse-Off Formula
Cost: $19.50

Product: Lash Building Primer
Cost: $15

Product: Clinique Tote with mini.
Cost: Free with any $60 purchase or more. (It might have changed to 70 after Black Friday)




So, I've waited almost two years to get my perfume. Two years of hoping someone would buy it for me. Two years of longing and despair... And now I have it!!! AHA! (I'm really happy about this... especially cause I got a bunch of free samples with it.)

Brand: Marc Jacobs (and assorted)

Product: Daisy Eau So Fresh Gift Box
Cost: $99 (The large bottle alone costs 98)
What Comes With It: Large bottle of Daisy Eau So Fresh, rollerball, shower gel, body lotion, box.
Added Goodies I Got: Marc Jacobs Tote, Hanae Mori Butterfly sample, Rogue by Rihanna sample, Guess Girl sample, Downtown by Calvin Klein sample, assorted Clavin Klein samples.


I'll be reviewing/telling you about the products I got in detail one-by-one in the future, so check back if you're curious about any of the products!

And like always, if you have any suggestions or inquiries, email me at: morbidmolly151@yahoo.com
Subject Title: Love-War-Cosmetics-Fashion!

Until next time, Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment