Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I HAVE DECIDED!

...On a schedule for my blog posts. I know it's a bit all over the place but I'm trying to get used to having something to do on top of work, school, and social life.

So here I go.

Monday: Something Kpop/Korea related.



Wednesday: Something video game/anime/manga/drama



Friday: Cosmetic/Beauty/Fashion related



Saturday: Something personal (either questions answered, about my life in general etc.)





Tuesday,  Thursday, and Sunday will be my days to think about content/post random bits. Say for example something exciting happens and I need to share my life. xD 

If I miss a day, I will post double the next post day. If I know I'll miss a day, I will post a notice. 

Sound good?

(...I'm worried this won't last long. Self-confidence level at a 4...)

So until tomorrow, later lovelies.


Tomorrows Content Preview:


kukukukuku~

No comments:

Post a Comment