Saturday, December 28, 2013

Chub-chub-chub-chub-chub. Color chub.

I immensely enjoy the fact that this product is called "Chubby Stick".


Brand: Clinique
Product: Chubby Stick (Intense)
Color: Voluptuous Violet & Broadest Berry
Place of Purchase: Macy's
Price: Free (gift with purchase/visit) 
Normally: $17
Rating: 

At work I often use Chubby Sticks if I'm working at Clinique. I think they're really nice to get that tint of color or a great way to get color without resorting to lipstick.

What I liked:

I really like how smooth they are. It always feels like they are also conditioning my lips as well as giving me the color I need/want for the day. The color lasts a long time and because there is the regular and the intense I can choose if I want a tinted balm or an actual lip color. The names are really fun too! 


What I didn't like:

The biggest issue I have with Chubby Sticks is their scent. I know that sounds weird because Clinique's products are fragrance free, but even without a fragrance, there is a scent that is a bit like wax and it is sometimes off putting. I also wish they had softer pinks in the intense line.



I love these and they come in a variety of colors. They are fun and easy to use, they stay really well and condition your lips in the process! I always grab a Chubby Stick if I don't have time to do liner and a lipstick or I can't be bothered to do lipstick and gloss. ^__^

More posts in the next few hours, lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment