Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stumbling Along Our Merry Way

So, a few weeks ago, my friend, Raffi, and I went to Los Angeles. I frequently go to L.A. with my mom to buy stuff for my parents work and also because it's probably the best place to find good Korean food and go grocery shopping. Though LA is nothing like Korea, I can find stalls that sell street food, music stores, fashion boutiques, little things here and there.

Anyway, I decided to show him the places I like to go. I didn't take pictures of everywhere we went because quite frankly I forgot to. But here are some pictures from the trip. ^_^


Our first stop was Little Tokyo, then Koreatown, then a Korean spa in Diamond Bar. I only took pictures of Little Tokyo.

Bakery. I got an Anpan (steamed bun with red bean paste inside) and he got a cream horn.



Then we found some shops with swords... So of course we had to play. (By we, I mean he.)




Annnd I found trinkets:




Then the Japanese American National Museum 




























It was tons of fun. ^_^ I really would like to go out and explore more like this. 

Anyway, sorry there aren't any pictures of other places... I kinda failed once we had lunch... >_<
I'm going to San Diego soon, hopefully I'll be better about taking pictures. (Probably not... u_u)

And one more post for you, Lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment