Sunday, January 5, 2014

100 Questions... again... face/palm

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Melody's Song by The Ready Set
Featuring Some of Your Favorite Words by From First to Last
By Now by Marianas Trench
No Mercy by B.A.P
The Boys by Girls Generation
1, 2, 3, 4 by Lee Hi
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I'll give you my top five.
1. Jennifer Lawrence
2. G-Dragon

3. Tim Burton
4. Dita Von Teese
5. Helena Bonham Carter
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"...research project!" She cut him off. "That they want to know..."
4) What do you think about most?
Why it hurts.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"Haha same as me :P"
6) Do you sleep with or without on?
I sleep with clothes on.
7) What’s your strangest talent?
Making people feel like they've known me for a long time instead of just meeting.
And reading people.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls are girls. Boys are boys.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Not that I know of.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Uhhhhhhhhhh..... I'm not sure.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I don't think any of my phobias are strange.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
Nope.
13) What’s your religion?
Agnostic. Didn't I answer this last time?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Errands. Or wandering around.
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Giving top five again.
1. My Chemical Romance (before their last album) 
2. Paramore
3. Marianas Trench
4. Vixx
5. G-Dragong (who is actually an artist, not a band.)17) What was the last lie you told?
"I am not that intoxicated." 
18) Do you believe in karma?
Somewhat
19) What does your URL mean?
Things I love, things I fight over/hate, cosmetic things, fashion things.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
I care too much.
Honesty.21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Too many... Too many...
22) Have you ever gone skinny?
I know I have answered this one... 
23) How do you vent your anger?
Being pissy and a bitch until I calm down. Or I talk to my friends.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Postcards, posters, things from places I've been.
25) Do you perfer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
...Phone... 
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
I'd say 85% happy.
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of really high pitched squeaky things and a child crying. Deities... No.
I love music.28) What’s your biggest “what if”?
I have too many.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Somewhat, but I really don't care much about it.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right arm: Sir Foxington, the stuffed fox.
Left arm: my cellphone.31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
My home.
32) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
The dentist.
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
I wanna say East because I like it over there...but I grew up in the West....
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Too many...too many...
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
I've answered this...
Finding what makes you happy.

36) Define: Art.
Anything that requires a skill.
37) Do you believe in luck?
Yeup.
38) What’s the weather like right now?
Pretty chilly.
39) What time is it?
8:40 pm pacific.
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes, and no.
41) What was the last book you read?
Like, completed? Black Jewel Trilogy by Anne Bishop. Not completed: The Box, You are the Experiment by Richard Matheson.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Yarp.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
Hannie, Sweet Pea, Sweets, My sweet light and love, Princess Pea... All but the first one comes from Juanita.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Star Trek into Darkness
45) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Uhh... I had brain surgery. Other than that, broken bones.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Gross, no.47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Yes.
48) What’s your sexual orientation?
Whatever happens, happens.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Yes.
50) Do you believe in magic?
Somewhat.
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Depends on what they did and how much I care about them.
52) What is your astrological sign?
Libra.
53) Do you save money or spend it?
I save it, then spend it.
54) What’s the last thing you purchased?
I bought shakes.
55) Love or lust?
Love.
56) In a relationship?
Not a romantic one.
57) How many relationships have you had?
Uhhh does third grade count? Cause if not, one.
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
No.
59) Where were you yesterday?
Work then Angela's house.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
A Korean coin purse.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope.
62) What’s your favorite animal?
I...I can't pick... Just... I love all zeh animals. @_@
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Be myself and honesty?
64) Where is your best friend?
I assume home.
65) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
With a career and settling down...somewhat.
66) What is your heritage?
Korean.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
I think either painting a sign with Raffi and Angela or playing cards with Angela, Raffi, and John-na-na-na-ny. x3
68) What do you think is Satan’s last name?
Why would Satan have a last name?
69) Do you want to get married?
Yes.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
I would say yes. Maybe... A definite maybe?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I save the dog, call animal services and the police, get them to take care of the dog, then have them write me a written and signed report for my boss... If I still get fired, then I get fired.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
A) I would tell a few people.
B) Be honest and say everything I ever wanted to then tell everyone I love, I love them.
C) I think I'd be nervous.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
Both.
74) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Who You? by G-Dragon or G.R.8.U by Vixx
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
7178
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust, honesty, friendship, consideration, and common interests.
77) How can I win your heart?
Honestly, I have no clue.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Well, yeah.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Being my own person.
80) What size shoes do you where?
*Wear. I wear a size 6-6 1/2 W in women's but sometimes a 7. 
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Here lies awesomeness.
82) What is your favorite word?
Anthrax.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word:heart.
"This heart, it beats, beats for only you. My heart is yours." - My Heart by Paramore
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
I don't really know... 
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Growl by EXO
86) Basic question: what’s your favorite color/colors?
Purple and its variations. I also like blue and its variations. Green and its variations.
87) What is your current desktop picture? 

It's actually frozen on one of those and I should change it soon...
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
....Heh... If you know me, you would know.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
Do you consider me a real friend of yours?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
First I would cover my mouth so I don't scream. Then I would look around, see if I could recognize any of them. Then I would reach for my phone, take a picture, then call the cops.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
The ability to psychically talk with anyone no matter the distance between us. They can respond but cannot initiate the conversation.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Hmmm.... I have no clue. Nothing? 
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Hahahahahahahaha! I don't think I would because then I wouldn't be me.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I don't want to sleep with them... I want to hug them and be their friend. I mean I would ogle them but I don't want to sleep with them...
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Korea. Duh.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not anymore. 
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
In, no. On...yes... and I was yelled at for it.
98) Ever been on a plane?
Many times.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
.___.
Uhh... Hi. 100) What would be the ideal age for you to die?
Whenever I am damn well ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment