Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Flower and the Demon

Manga: 花と悪魔, (Hana to Akuma aka The Flower and the Demon)

Rating: 


This story had me crying non-stop. I just had too many feels... Way...too...many...feels. I read the entire series on Manga Z app for windows 8 and it took me less than a week. I was just trapped in its story and I loved it. The characters were sweet and dangerous, the story was cute and draws the readers into it. It is a romance story.

So the story centers around a girl named Hana, she was found as a baby on the doorsteps of a demon prince's home, named Vivi. He decided, that since it was interesting, he'd raise her. So Hana grew up around demons and their world, but once Hana was older, she fell in love with Vivi. Vivi just thought of her as a child and didn't pay it much mind until he realized that he was the only thing that was truly important to him. So after doing his duty in the underworld, he comes back years later to an older Hana who he spends the rest of her life with.

Now, it may seem typical, it may seem bland, it may seem boring, but I love it. The story itself is so well written. The conflicts, the development of character, and the general cuteness of "falling in love" is so well done in this manga. Really, just read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment