Thursday, January 23, 2014

1,000 questions... Deities, I hope I never have to do the 5,000 question one...

The Basics
1.) Your name: Hana
2.) Nicknames: Hanie, Sweet Pea, Princess, Princess Pea.
3.) Do you like these nicknames?: Yes. I like this a lot more than the ones I had in grade school.
4.) Location: United States
5.) Age: Twenty
6.) Birthday: October
7.) Zodiac sign: Libra
8.) Parents names: Tony & Yon.
9.) Siblings?: None
10.) Pets: A Jindo named Ian. He's sweet :3
11.) Number of rooms in your house: Bedrooms: 4. Rooms in General: 11 I guess?
12.) Religion: Agnostic
13.) If so-practicing?: ...vat?
14.) Male or Female?: Female
15.) Is your family close?: Pfftttttt. No.


What are your favorite
16.) Foods: Depends on my mood...
17.) TV shows: UK Skins, Sherlock (BBC), Hannibal, Lie to Me, Leverage, Big Bang Theory
18.) Movies: 10 Things I hate About You, Silver Linings Playbook, Underworld (series)
19.) Actors: Benedict Cumberbatch, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Christopher Pine, Milla Jovovich, Kate Beckinsale, Heath Ledger
20.) Actresses: Oh...whoops... See previous?
21.) Books: The Host, The Forbidden Game, Black Jewel Triology, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, Tenderness, Alice in Wonderland, Brave New World
22.) Artists: Hmm... I guess I really don't have a favorite.
24.) Video Games: Alice: Madness Returns (FAVORITE), Fable II, Kingdom Heartss
26.) Outfits: Skirt and Loose tops
27.) Stores: Cotton On
28.) Sports: To watch, right? Cause I don't play sports... My coordination does not allow it... Hockey.
29.) Colors: Purple and its variations. I like cool colors.
30.) Numbers: 19
31.) Websites: stumbleupon, tumblr, instagram, questionable content, youtube
32.) Cartoons characters: Does anime count? Cause if so, we'll be here all day... If you mean Western cartoons, then Jack Frost.
33.) TV Channels: I don't watch tv.
34.) Made For TV Movies: Uhhh... None?
35.) Comedians: Garbriel Iglesias, Jeff Dunham, Louis CK
36.) Comediennes: Margaret Cho... Man, I love her.
37.) Hair products: Perfect 10 and anything Biolage 
38.) Makeup Products: Brands I like Clinique, Shiseido, Kat Von D, Sephora, MAC, BH Cosmetics, Stila, Urban Decay, Benefit... ALL ZEH BRANDS ._.
39.) Kind of Pens: This really doesn't matter to me. I like fine tip though.
40.) Kind of Shows: Beautiful ones.
41.) Pieces of Jewelry: Whatever I have, I like.
42.) Kinds of Soap: Uhh... Bath and Body Works?
43.) Kinds of Shampoo: Dove or Biolage
44.) Game Systems: I really am not one to choose...
45.) CD s: Mixes. Though G-Dragon's Coup D'Etat is a really good one. The red one.
46.) Snacks: Mreh?
47.) Past times: Internet, reading, writing, painting, organizing things.
48.) Things to do on the weekend: Sleep...And visit people.
49.) Magazines: None? WAIT Bromide...
50.) Animals: OTTERS, ferrets, weasels, foxes, felines, wolves, dogs, cats.


Clothing
51.) Favorite Brand of Clothing?: Cotton On
52.) Favorite sweatpants: I do not actually own sweatpants and haven't since middle school...
53.) What is your everyday outfit?: Skirt/Jeans and shirt.
54.) Do you wear a uniform to school?: Not anymore MUAHAHAHA.
55.) Do you like it?: I did not like it, and I currently like my freedom.
56.) What is your favorite clothing store?: Isn't this the second time you're asking? Cotton On
57.) Do you try to dress like other people?: Not really.
58.) Do you consider yourself to be trendy?: Sometimes.
59.) What kind of shoes do you wear?: Sketchers (workout), Trashy (Boots), Heel boots (idk the brand..), and Michael Kors Slip ons. 
60.) Do you like funky shoelaces?: Mhm :D
61.) Do you wear hats?: Yeup
62.) Do you wear a lot of jewelry?: Sometimes
63.) If so, what?: Typically I have on one necklace, all my piercings (expect one) filled, and an anklet.
64.) Do you wear belts?: Nope.
65.) Do you wear skirts?: Yeup
66.) Do you wear revealing clothing?: Sometimes, but all the goodies are always covered.
67.) Do you like the Eskimo look?: Do I get cuddles?
68.) Do you wear big pimpin coats?: ...vat?
69.) Do you carry a purse or bag?: Sometimes
70.) If so, what is it like?: Black and leather.
School
71.) What are your grades like?: Pretty much in the B+/A area. But I don't get grades anymore. Oh college, oh making your own major.
72.) Do you wish you could change your performance in school?: Mreh. Nah.
73.) Are you failing anything?: It's the second week, I hope not.
74.) Do you take a language?: I used to take Japanese and French. Now I'm teaching myself Korean the formal way.
75.) If so which language?: Oh, again see previous.
76.) Who is your favorite teacher?: Uhhh I have no clue. I like all my professor right now.
77.) Do you decorate your locker?: I don't have a locker... I have a car.
78.) Do you decorate your bookbag?: No.
79.) If so, with what?: n/a
80.) Do you draw on yourself in school?: Sometimes. Not as much as when I did in high school.
81.) Do you doodle all over your notebooks? No no no no.
82.) Do you take art?: I took drawing and 2D design, now I'm in Costume Design techniques, does that count?
83.) Do you walk to school or are you driven?: I gots a vehicle man.
84.) Do you like school?: Yes, actually. I like college.
85.) How big is your school?: Pfft, I have no clue. Couple thousand.
86.) Do a lot of your friends go to your school?: Not really... /:
87.) Do you wish you could change schools?: Nah.
88.) Are you on the Honor/Merit roll?: I was on Dean's list, but now I get no grades, so no dean's list... sad day.
89.) Do you participate in school plays?: I'd like to if I had time.
90.) Are you in any clubs/which ones?: Ain't nobody got time for dat... Okay most people do.
Your Room
91.) What color is your room?: White.
92.) Is it messy or clean?: Pretty Messy at the moment. 
93.) What are on your bedsheets?: I'm going to assume dandelions...but they're blue. 
94.) Do you have posters on your wall?: Yes.
95.) If so, of what?: Warped tour, Mortal instruments, SHINee, G-Dragon, Nu'est, Vixx, BAP, B1A4, Infinite. I have pictures and art up too.
96.) Do you have a TV in your room?: Yes, but it's been broken since high school.
97.) A computer?: A laptop
98.) A radio?: No. 
99.) An alarm clock?: no
100.) A stereo?: no
101.) What is under your bed?: Nothing, at least there shouldn't be anything.
102.) Do you have a big closet?: Meh, it's decent.
103.) Do you write on your walls?: No. I don't wanna die.
104.) Do you have any beads hanging up?: No
105.) If so, what design?: N/a
106.) Is your ceiling decorated?: Nope.
107.) If so, of what?: N/A
108.) Do you decorate your door?: Yes.
109.) With what?: The outside has Detroit Red Wings Pennant, inside has a white board calendar and a skeleton hello kitty on the doorknob.
110.) What color is your carpet?: Blue/Grey.
Music
111.) What are you favorite bands?: Western: Paramore, Marianas Trench, My Chemical Romance (before Danger Days) Kpop: SHINee, G-Dragon (artist, but still), Vixx, Infinite, BAP
112.) Do you own a lot of CD s?: Not really.
113.) How many exactly?: About ten?
114.) Do you download music?: Yes.
115.) What are your favorite songs?: It varies day to day. Right now Let This Go by Paramore, Desperate Measures by Marianas Trench, 그만 버티고 (Feat. 민아 Of 걸스데이) by Vixx, Who You? by G-Dragon
116.) Do you listen to the radio?: No
117.) Do you like loud music?: Yes
118.) Do you think its obnoxious when people drive down the street with their stereos all the way up blasting the kind of music you loathe?: Nah. I just turn mine up.
119.) Do you like rap?: Some, yes. Mostly Korean.
120.) Do you like country?: Sometimes.
TV
121.) What TV shows are you glued to?: Leverage, Lie To Me, Hannibal, Sherlock.
122.) Are you a couch potato?: Bed potato. Lol sorta.
123.) Do you watch the news?: Nope
124.) Are you easily influenced by the people on TV?: Not at all.
125.) Who is your favorite TV star?: Uhhhhhhh.... I don't have one.
126.) Do you watch late night TV?: I don't watch tv...
127.) Do you have more than 100 channels on your TV?: Yes.
128.) Do you actually care about any of those above 100?: I DON'T WATCH IT.
129.) Do you watch the Spanish channel just for fun?: No.
130.) What is your take on commercials?: Boring.
131.) How big is your TV?: The one in my room is pretty big but HEAVY AS FUCK. The living room one is bigger but not as heavy.
132.) Do you use a remote or change it manually?: I don't watch tv....
133.) When you see something on TV do you run out and buy it as soon as possible?: No.
134.) Do you like dramas?: K/Jdramas...
135.) Do you like comedies?: Yes!
136.) Comedy Central-good or bad?: I don't watch it.
137.) Are you obsessive over anyone on TV?: Nicholas Hoult when he was on Skins, but that was on my computer since I don't get British channels.
138.) Do you watch any sports on TV/which ones?: I used to watch Hockey.
139.) Do you watch music videos?: On Zeh youtube.
140.) Do you like watching I Love the 80 s even if you weren t living in the 80 s?: ...what?
Morals/Beliefs
141.) Religion?: Agnostic...didn't we cover this?
142.) Do you go to church regularly?: Nope.
142.) Pro-life?: ...For the sake of my blog, I'm not going to answer the next question or this one..
143.) Pro-choice?: ...
144.) Are you a virgin?: ...I feel like this doesn't matter, so I won't answer it.
145.) Do you believe in God?: Not really.
146.) Jesus?: I mean, as a person.
147.) Allah?: I would say I believe in a force, not a "god".
148.) Buddha?: Okay, I'm more than 100% sure Buddha, as in Siddhartha really lived. So he's real. Now him as a deity or a divine being, that depends. He was enlightened and I do understand his beliefs.
149.) Do you have crosses hanging in your house?: Nope. I'm guessing whoever wrote this survey was Christian/Catholic or went to a Christian/Catholic school.
150.) Do you believe in the true meaning of Christmas ?: Consumerism? 
Friends
151.) Who are your best friends?: Raffi and Christian.
152.) Do you have a lot of friends?: Tis not the quantity, but the quality.
153.) Who is your funniest friend?: ME. >__> Wait, I have a gif for this... But for reals, I'd have to say Hannah. She's hilarious.


154.) Craziest?: ...Me...
155.) Weirdest?: They're all pretty much like me...
156.) Prettiest: ..Uhm... All of them?
157.) Fanciest?: ....Alice.
158.) Sportiest?: Raffi.
159.) Girliest?: ...Me...
160.) Mellowest?: Christian.
161.) Stupidest?: ...None of them..
162.) Smartest?: Raffi or Hannah.
163.) Thugest?: ...What?
164.) Do you have a lot of acquaintances?: Yes.
165.) Are you friends with any of your teachers?: I'd like to think so.
166.) Are you friends with any friends parents?: Define "friend".
167.) Are you really outgoing only around your friends?: I'm pretty much the same no matter who I'm with/where I am.
168.) Are you comfortable around your friends?: ..Well... Yeah...
169.) Are you easily influenced by your friends?: Nope.
170.) Are you part of a clique?: Nope. 
171.) Do you make new friends easily?: I define "friend" differently than most people. So no.
172.) Do you have a lot of friends online?: Yosh.
173.) Where did you meet them?: Life, online, school.
174.) Do you have a lot of blogspot friends?: Nope. 
175.) Do you sleep over at friends houses a lot?: Sometimes.
176.) Do you make yourself at home when you go to other friends houses?: At Chris' and Raffi's.
177.) Do your friends rub off on you a lot?: Meaning do I act like them? Not really.
178.) Could you live one day without your friends?: Like, not speaking to them? Yes. Not knowing their existence? No.
179.) Rate your social life on a scale of 1-10: uhm...a six? Seven?
180.) How is this survey so far?: Why did I do this to myself? I'm not even half way done...
This or That
181.) Book bag/Messenger bag: Either.
182.) Punk/Emo: Punk
183.) Rock/Rap: rock
184.) Jay-Z/Nas: I only know one of those and I will choose neither.

185.) Justin/Clay: Huh?
186.) Ruben/Clay: Again, what?
187.) Cat/Dog: BOTH!
188.) PS2/Xbox: Why not both?
189.) DVDs/VHS: DVDs
190.) Cds/Tapes: CDs
191.) Big screen/small screen: Meaning movie theater or television screen? Cause then both. 
192.) Movies at home/in the theater: At home... 
193.) Popcorn/Candy: Candy
194.) Jacket/Coat: on me, jacket. On others, coat.
195.) Real fur/Fake fur: Preferably fake. 
196.) sister/brother: I want a brother.
197.) Home/House: Home
198.) Espanol/Deutsch: Uhh... Neither.
199.) Art/Computer: Both
200.) Laptop/Desktop: Laptop 
201.) Pepsi/Coke: Neither
202.) Orange/Apple: Both
203.) Phone/Computer: ...Both
204.) Email/Letters: Letters
205.) Big/Small: ...uhhh... Small?
206.) Pizza/Ravioli: Pizza
207.) Baby/Toddler: Uhm... Toddler?
208.) 16/21: 21
209.) CSI/24: Neither
210.) Superman/Spiderman: Superman...Henry Cavill man... 
211.) Kilborn/Conan: Neither.
212.) Letterman/Leno: Neither
213.) SNL/MadTV: SNL
214.) Flinstones/Jetsons: Both?
215.) Lord of the Rings/Harry Potter: Both?
216.) Boxers/Briefs: Boxer briefs?
217.) Pants/Skirts: Skirts
218.) Skirts/Skorts: Pants. xD
219.) Fork/Spoon: Chopsticks.
220.) People/InTouch: Neither
Are you
221.) Gothic?: nope
222.) a freak?: yeup
223.) a computer nerd?: I've been known to have an intimate relationship with the internet 
224.) a science freak?: No.
225.) a sports fan?: Meh
226.) One of those people that sit in the back of the room during an exam and cough and sniff the whole time?: ...No. I'm guessing this is a pet peeve of the author's...
227.) a class clown?: No.
228.) funny?: Yes
229.) serious?: Sometimes.
230.) intellectual?: Yes.
231.) an LOTR nerd?: No.
232.) a failure?: if at first you don't succeed, try and try again.
233.) a success?: sometimes.
234.) a loser?: nope.
235.) popular?: I wouldn't call myself popular.
236.) lazy?: yeup.
237.) outgoing?: Somewhat
238.) shy?: Somewhat
239.) friendly?: yes
240.) easily annoyed?: sometimes.
241.) tolerant of others views?: Definitely
242.) addicted to crack?: No.
243.) addicted to any other drug?: The internet.
244.) a partier?: No.
245.) naturally hyperactive?: nah.
246.) wild?: nah
247.) sporty?: no
248.) smelly?: I smell awesome 99.98% of the time.
249.) an insomniac?: no.
250.) a procrastinator?: >__> maybe.
251.) a criminal?: nope
252.) a crackpot?: nope
253.) a bookworm?: Sorta
254.) hairy?: Nope. but I am a mammal.
255.) good at playing basketball?: HAH
256.) in high school?: No.
257.) in prison?: nope
258.) from mars?: Nah.
259.) straight?: Not quite.
260.) gay?: Not Quite I guess would be this answer as well?
Random Questions
261.) Do you like frosted flakes?: Sure
262.) Are you easily mistaken as being someone of the opposite sex?: Definitely not.
263.) Do you like nuns?: Most of them are sweet.
264.) Is this survey getting on your nerves?: Nah... well yeah...
265.) Do you use correct English?: Most of the time.
266.) Hablar Espanol?: No.
267.) Spien Deutsch?: No.
268.) Speak English?: yes
269.) Do you know what an aphrodisiac is?: Yes
270.) Do you know what Draculas first name is?: Vladimir
271.) Do you like Russian names?: I actually do.
272.) Like Vlad?: Yeup. 
273.) Homer?: Like the Odyssey? 
274.) Are you a busy body?: Yes
275.) Do you like to glue quarters to the floor and see how many people try and pick them up and proceed to fail?: No >:|
276.) Do you like to go mini golfing dressed as old men?: LOL That sounds hilarious.
277.) Do you like to roller skate?: No.. I'm not very coordinated...
278.) Who do you wish was president?: I really can't think of someone.
279.) What do you think of Pres. Bush?: What does that matter?
280.) Do you play Roller Coaster Tycoon?: nope
281.) Are you insecure?: yes.
282.) Are you influenced by ancient Greek culture?: My old laptop's name is Persephone, my new one Zelos, my phone Artemis, my camera Apollo... Also, Greek Philosophy is interesting.
283.) Roman culture?: I prefer "Venus" to calling her Aphrodite. Does that count?
284.) What kind of architecture do you like?: Out of Greek and Roman? Roman.
285.) What style architecture is your house?: Modern..?
286.) Do you like to shop in big cities?: Sometimes.
287.) Do you like to clean your room?: Yeah. Occasionally. 
288.) Do you hate when people sit in the back of the room during an exam and cough and sniffle the whole time to break your concentration?: Mreh, it doesn't bother me.
289.) Do you think that clocks are dumb?: What? Who thinks clocks are dumb? they are so useful!
290.) Does anybody really know what time it is?: I'm sure someone does.
291.) Does anybody really care?: Probably not.
292.) Who sings that song?: ....What? 
293.) Do you like Chicago?: Oh, I see... Sure.
294.) Does Nevada have a football team?: ...-googles.- :O APPARENTLY NOT.
295.) What did you get on the last big test you took?: Shit.. Uhm.. I think the last test I took was like a year or two ago... I can't remember.
296.) Do you pace in circles when you get nervous?: nope 
297.) Do you play with dolls?: Nah.
298.) Do you like Star Trek?: I definitely don't follow the shows, but the movies..the new ones, with Chris Pine, those are awesome.
299.) Whats 2+9+9?: twenty
300.) Do you like filling out these surveys?: Usually the first twenty questions are fine.
Money
301.) Do you have a job?: Yes
302.) What do you do?: Makeup artist/beauty consultant
303.) Does your boss like you?: I think so.
304.) How much do you get paid?: I don't think this matters.
305.) Do you have your own bank account?: No. Well. Yes and no. It's attached to my dad's.
306.) Do you have a credit card?: Yes... 
307.) a checkbook?: Yes
308.) Are you a big spender?: Nope... I mean once in a while I will splurge.
309.) Do you go to the mall a lot?: Well I work in one...
310.) In an average week, how much money do you spend?: Well...I don't really wanna figure that out. Food + bills 
311.) Do you know how much a peso would be worth in the United States today?: Nope
312.) How about a Franc?: Nope.
313.) Do you really care?: Nope.
314.) Do you like your job if you have one?: It's definitely not the worst job in the world and I'm definitely lucky.
315.) If you don t have one, do you wish you had one?: --
316.) Do you wish you had more money?: Yeah...
317.) Why?: So I could study without working.
318.) Would you rather be filthy rich with no friends or dirt poor with tons of friends and a dog?: Can I be middle class with a few really good friends...and a ferret?
319.) Do you have a cool wallet?: People like it.
320.) What is the largest amount of money you ever had in your possession at one time?: Why does this matter?
321.) What are you wearing?: Leggings, tank top.
322.) What are you listening to?: Man in Love by Infinite.
323.) Who are you talking to?: I'm waiting for Sorren to get back on skype. 
324.) What are you doing other than filling out this survey?: Homework and listening to music.
325.) How is your hair?: In a ponytail
326.) Do you have anything on your feet?: no.
327.) Are you cold or warm?: Pleasant.
328.) Do you have any jewelry on?: Yes.
329.) Do you have any makeup on?: Yes.
330.) Name 4 things laying around your desk: Well I don't have a desk, but I do have a lap table. Pens, orange/cranberry juice, laptop, lip balm.
331.) Pick up a book laying near you and type a random sentence from a random page: "His statistics depict young Japanese as distressingly isolated and lonely." - Shutting Out the Sun by Michael Zielenziger
332.) Open a cabinet near you and describe whats in it: Books and DVDs.
333.) What time is it?: 11:46pm.
334.) Should you be doing something else now?: Homework and working out.
335.) Why aren t you doing it?: Cause I'm taking a break.
336.) Is your room a mess now?: Didn't you ask this? Sorta.
337.) Is your mom nagging at you to clean it?: Nope. She doesn't come in here often.
338.) What are any people around you doing?: There is no one around me... My mother is sleeping.
339.) Who are you thinking about right now?: I would like to sleep.
340.) Are you doing anything illegal?: No?
Looks
341.) How much time do you spend on your appearance in the morning?: Depends, where am I going. Between ten to eighty minutes.
342.) Do you wear makeup regularly?: yes
343.) If so, what? everything?
344.) Are your looks important to you?: I mean, yeah. My looks are.
345.) Do you want to change the way you look?: Somewhat.
346.) What would you change?: My weight and my height.
347.) How do you usually wear your hair?: Down, bun, braid, or ponytail.
348.) Do you dye your hair?: I used to.
349.) Do you straighten you hair?: Rarely.
350.) What color is your hair naturally?: Black.
351.) What is your eye color?: dark brown
352.) Do you wear colored contacts?: I wish I could.
353.) Do you look like your parents?: I look like my dad.
354.) Is that good or bad?: I think it's okay.
355.) Do you turn strange colors sometimes?: I turn pink a lot.
356.) Why?: Cause I do?
357.) Do you have any piercings?: 4 cartilage, 4 lobe, one monroe, one conch that's healing.
358.) Any tattoos?: Right clavicle, left side, right wrist.
359.) Ever gotten a makeover?: yes.
360.) Do you experiment a lot with new looks?: Yes.
Travel
361.) Have you ever been out of the country?: Yes.
362.) Out of your state?: Yes.
363.) Out of your city?: Yes.
364.) Do you go on a vacation every year?: Somewhat.
365.) If so, to where and for how long?: Depends.
366.) Have you ever ridden in a plane?: Yes. Many times.
367.) In a boat?: Ugh...yes.
368.) Do you visit relatives that live far away from you at all?: Yeah, when I can.
369.) ON average, every week how many miles do you travel?: Uhmmm. about 300?
370.) Do you drive?: Yes.
Cars
371.) Favorite car?: I love my mini, but I would like to try a Chevy Volt because of its electric engine. 
372.) Color for that car?: Black?
373.) Do you have your liscense?: *License. Yes.
374.) Permit?: License.
375.) Do you like fast cars?: Vroom, vroom, bitches.
Sleep
376.) How long so you sleep each night on average?: Sadly, probably around 5-6
377.) Is this enough?: Not even close.
378.) Do you dream every night?: Vividly.
379.) Describe a weird dream you had: Uhm, I rather not.
380.) Do you sleep in awkward positions?: Not really.
381.) Do you sleep in school?: I have before.
382.) If so, do you wake up with different patterns all over your face from whatever you were laying on?: It's only happened once that I can remember.
383.) What position do you usually wake up in?: It differs.
389.) Does your alarm clock wake you up?: Sadly, only sometimes.
390.) What kind of alarm clock do you have?: Artemis.
Going Out
391.) How often do you go to parties?: Rarely.
392.) Are you a crazy party hopper?: Not at all. 
393.) Do you like wild parties with lots of people?: Nope.
394.) Are you a social butterfly?: Not in that situation.
395.) Do you go clubbing?: No, and I don't think I'd like to.
396.) Ever been drunk?: nope
397.) Ever get kicked out of a party?: No
398.) For what?: --
399.) Do you throw a lot of parties?: Nope.
400.) Do you go to the mall a lot?: This was asked already.
401.) Do you go with a lot of friends?: I go out a decent amount with friends.
402.) Do you like going to arcades?: YES.
403.) Is DDR a cool game?: I like watching. :3
404.) What about those racing games?: I often lose, but it's still fun.
405.) How many parties have you been to in the last 3 months?: One.
406.) How many formal dances have you been to in the last year or so?: None.

407.) Do you dress up when you go out?: sometimes
408.) Do you go to see a lot of movies on the weekend?: Not as much as I used to.
409.) Who has the best parties?: I have no clue..?
Dating and Stuff
410.) Are you involved romantically with anyone right now?: No.
412.) Do you wish you were with someone right now?: Hmm Yes and No.
413.) Do you have a secret crush?: Not really.
414.) Who?: That's awkward... Ignoring this and the next question.
415.) Do they know? ...
416.) How many people have you dated in the passed year?: Does dinner with Hannah count? xD
417.) Kissed in the past year? I kissed Mama and Matty.
418.) Do you know what 143 means?: Yes... Now I do... Thank you, Angela.
419.) How many people have you said "I love you" to?: Like, in a platonic way? quite a few. Romantically, well... hmm... 
420.) Did you mean it?: Well yeah, I don't say it unless I mean it.
421.) If you didn t mean in, why did you bother saying it?: --
422.) Do you say I Love You to your friends all the time?: No.
423.) Where do you go out on dates?: I don't.
424.) Whats the most fun date you ever had?: I went to the nail spa with Mama recently.
425.) If you break up with someone do you cry your heart out while listening to breakup songs and then in an hour your fine again with a new love-buddy?: I am not fickle. So I imagine not.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
426.) Britney or Christina: Idk... I think they'd both be pretty fairly matched.
427.) Justin or JC: ...Who?
428.) Frodo or Sam: Sam.
429.) B2K or Nsync: ...Who's B2K?
430.) Cartman or Bart Simpson: Bart?
431.) Dracula or Frankenstein: That'd be interesting... Probably Frankenstein.
432.) Triumph or Simon Cowell: Who is Triumph?
433.) Conan or Jay: Huh?
434.) Rosie O Donnell or Boy George: ...Rosie...
435.) Carmen Electra or Pamela Anderson: Same as #426
436.) Tommy Lee or the guy whos married to Carmen Electra right now: You don't even know his name!!!
437.) Bill O Reilly or Chris Matthews: Idk?
Inspiration
438.) Who are your heroes?: Alice (from Alice in Wonderland), Harley Quinn, that's all I can think of. 
439.) Why do you look up to them?: Cause they are wonderful.
440.) Do you wish you could be just like them?: Yes. yes, I do. >:)
441.) State the most inspiring quote you know: I got nothing.
442.) Do your parents inspire you?: ...
443.) Do any of your friends inspire you?: Yes.
More Random Questions
444.) Are nutri-grain bars good or bad?: Pretty good.
445.) Do you eat a lot of donuts?: No.
446.) What kind?: I like cake donuts.
447.) Do you like chocolate?: Yes. Yes, I do.
448.) Has your uncle ever gone to jail for unpaid parking tickets?: LOL no?
449.) Do you see dancing giraffes and living gnomes in your sleep?: No, but if I do, I blame this survey.
450.) Do you like headphones that go in your ears or stay out?: In, If they go on, they have to cover my entire ear...piercings.
452.) Have you ever broken your mini blinds with a hanger?: What?
453.) Have you ever gotten into a violent fit of rage and tried to murder someone?: Not that I remember....
454.) How is this survey so far?: Almost halfway, Whoo!
455.) Do you like the movie Fantasia ?: Which one?
What s Your Take On
456.) Life: Life is Life.
457.) The world: Is in trouble.
458.) President Bush: why do you care so much?
459.) Ahhhhnold: Da goven-ator. Oh wait, he's not anymore, is he?
460.) Gary Coleman running for governor: I don't really care...
461.) Howard Stern: Who? I feel like I should know this one.
462.) The war in Iraq: Bleh, I'm tired of hearing about it and tired of seeing lives suffer because of it.
463.) the economy: Shit.
464.) jay-z retiring: don't care
465.) school: I like college.
466.) going to college: ^^
467.) marriage: Maybe one day.
468.) football: Okay?
469.) baseball: Okay?
470.) people cutting themselves for pleasure: For pleasure? Like they want to do it cause it feels good to them? I guess as long as they understand what they are doing and are doing it safely, who am I to judge?
Do You
471.) Pick your nose?: No.
472.) Untie your shoe laces everytime you take your shoes off?: None of my shoes have laces. 
473.) Fart a lot?: I don't think I fart more than the average person...
474.) Burp a lot?: As strange as this, I burp very rarely... and it's odd...
475.) Do stupid things in public?: No.
476.) Terrorize innocent people on golf courses?: I know what you're favorite pass time is...
477.) Have random hallucinations?: No.
478.) Wear shirts with quotes on them?: No.
479.) Wear patches and/or pins on your clothing?: No.
480.) Wear leg warmers?: I need to find an excuse to wear mine.
481.) Sing in the shower?: Sometimes.
482.) Play any card game?: I'd like to play more.
483.) Sleep with a teddy bear?: I sleep with Panda, Sir Oinks, and Sir Foxington.
484.) Take your pet for a walk?: No.
485.) Have a snake?: I wish ):
486.) Have webbed feet?: No.
487.) Wear colorful socks?: Yes.
488.) Have a life?: Well I mean, yeah.
489.) Drink coffee?: Occasionally. 
490.) Drink tea?: Yes.
Internet
491.) What are your screen names?: MorbidMolly151 or Secretbeckoning.
492.) Emails?: I have like 4 ones I use regularly. 
493.) Do you have a website?: Does this blog count?
494.) Do you have a live journal or dead journal?: I don't have a LiveJournal
495.) Do you ever get off the computer?: Yes, If I didn't have to, I wouldn't. 
496.) What are your favorite websites?: You asked this.
497.) What are your favorite online stores?: Amazon, Kpoptown, Cosmetic-Love
498.) Do you buy a lot of stuff online?: nope
499.) If so, what?: Kpop stuff. Korean Stuff
500.) Whats the last thing you bought online?: Textbooks and earrings.
501.) Do you have a lot of online friends?: Yeah?
502.) Have you ever met any of them in person?: Yes.
503.) Whos the best person to talk to online?: Everyone.
504.) Do you ever catch yourself using computer language outloud? No.
505.) Do you use AIM, ICQ, Yahoo, MSN ?: AIM and Yahoo email.
506.) Whats your desktop background?: Infinite Logo.
507.) Whats your AIM icon?: I think a photograph of Anne Hathaway... I could be wrong.

508.) How many hours do you spend online in a week on average?: A lot.
509.) Do you have a webcam or a mic?: Yes.
510.) If your computer shut down for a week, would you die?: ....yes....
Presents
511.) Whats the best present you've ever received?: Uhmmm... Probably Sir Oinks and Sir Foxington.
512.) Whats the worst present you've ever received?: I have no worst.
513.) Do you think its better to give than to receive?: Yes.
514.) Do you feel guilty when people get you a great present, but you didn t get them one?: Well yeah.
515.) Do you make up a lie to cover it up?: No, I apologize.
More Favorites
516.) Favorite radio station: None?
517.) Favorite day of the week: Uh... Uh... Uh... Wednesday.
518.) Favorite fruit: Apples?
519.) Favorite vegetable: Spinach or bean sprouts.
520.) Favorite lunch meat: Turkey
521.) Favorite candy bar: Milky Way Midnight.
522.) Favorite nail polish: Black Matte.
523.) Favorite chair: ...Who has a favorite chair? Sheldon?
524.) Favorite early morning show: I loved food network when I watched tv.
525.) Favorite morning talk show host: None.
526.) Favorite writing paper: Parchment.
527.) Favorite section of the newspaper: Don't care.
528.) Favorite sibling (if you have any): Have no siblings
529.) Favorite distant relative: Seunghyun 
530.) Favorite dessert: Tiramisu
531.) Favorite weather: Chilly.

532.) Favorite season: Fall or Winter
533.) Favorite shoe brand: I don't have one.
534.) Favorite lunch: Food....
535.) Favorite breakfast: Shake
536.) Favorite author: Depends.
537.) Favorite place to see concerts: LA Live
538.) Favorite band to see live: All zeh bands!
539.) Favorite survey you've ever gotten: Idk...

More This or That
540.) Nike/Adidas: Neither
541.) Alone/With friends: friends
542.) Work/Have off: off
543.) Pomegranate/Perssimon: Pomegranate!
544.) Raspberry/Blueberry: Blueberry
545.) Cheech and Chong/Abbot and Costello: Huh?
546.) Acid/Shrooms: Neither
547.) Who/The Who: The Who
548.) Older/Newer: Depends
549.) Regular pretzel/Pretzel log: Regular pretzel
550.) Have sex/Make love: Uh... 
Have you ever
551.) Used a swear word the wrong way and made it sound completely stupid?: No
552.) Skipped school?: Yes
553.) Done drugs?: nope
554.) Been drunk?: nope
555.) Been so drunk you couldn t remember your own name?: no
556.) Had to look after someone who was on drugs?: No
557.) Gone insane?: Nope
558.) Been in the hospital over night?: yes
559.) Been in a car accident?:Yes
560.) A bike accident?: No
561.) Broken a bone?: Many times.
562.) Sprained a wrist or an ankle?: Again, many times.
563.) Been online for more than 8 hours at one shot?:  Yeah...
564.) Loved somebody so much it made you cry?: Yeah...
565.) Watched TV for more than 11 hours straight?: No.
566.) More than 12 hours?: No.
567.) How about 5 hours?:
Yes
568.) Slipped in public and had everyone laugh at you?: -_- yes
569.) Passed out from hunger?: No.
570.) Been to a LAN party?: Wha?
Other Stuff
571.) Do you like going to basketball games?: No
572.) How about swim meets?: Never been.
573.) Tennis matches?: Yes.
574.) Do you like Family Feud?: Mreh
575.) The ones with Richard?: Huh?
576.) How about Match Game?: Wha?
577.) Do you watch Game Show network regularly?: No.
578.) Do you believe in dream catchers?: Somewhat.
579.) Do transvestites appeal to you?: They're amazing people.
580.) Have you ever been to New York City?: No
581.) Do you wish you could live somewhere else?: kind of
582.) Do you dress in different ways to look like other people?: No.
583.) Yes or No: Christina Aguilera has talent: yes.
584.) Do you like TiVo?: Now I wonder how old  this survey is...
585.) Do you have a TiVo?: No.
586.) VCR s or DVD players?: DVDs
587.) Are you an animal rights activist?: No, but I like zeh animals.
588.) A vegan?: No.
589.) Vegetarian?: No.
590.) What do you want to be when you grow up?: DON'T ASK.
Do you know
591.) Who won the Super Bowl last year?: Nope.
592.) Two years ago?: Nope.
593.) Who hosted Family Feud after Richard?: Nope.
594.) The author of "Frankenstein"?: Shelly, right? YES I WAS RIGHT.
595.) Who the Canadian Prime Minister is?: No.
596.) The Queen of England?: Elizabeth.
597.) Prime Minister of Britain?: No.
598.) Espanol?: No.
599.) Deutsch?: no
600.) Japanese?: Hai.
601.) Français?: No.
602.) Chinese?: No.
603.) Portuguese?: No. WHERE'S KOREAN?
604.) (If you don t, do you wish you knew any of these languages?): Nah.
606.) The capital of the US?: Washington DC
607.) All of the Canadian provinces?: No.
608.) The two most commonly used languages in the world?: English and I would assume Chinese.
609.) How to fly a kite?: No.
610.) How to surf?: No.
611.) Skateboard?: HAHAHAHAHAH.
612.) How about rollerblade?: Awkwardly.
613.) What year the Korean war started?: I don't remember dates well, but I do remember what caused it!
Emotions
614.) What is the one thing in the world that makes you teary eyed?: Emotions.
615.) Happy eyed?: ...What? xD Kpop?
616.) What song always makes you sad?: It used to be I Hate Everything About You By Three Days Grace or Who Knew by Pink.
617.) Happy?: Kpop.
618.) Which person always makes you really happy?: Uhm..
619.) Really depressed?: What?
620.) Are you a really emotional person?: Sometimes...a lot of times...
621.) Are you a naturally depressed person?: Yeup.
622.) A naturally happy person?: Nope.
623.) How long does it take you to overcome a bad emotion?: Ask me in ten years.
624.) What do you do?: Work through it.
625.) What song do you think was written about your life?: No idea.. hm...
The Last Person To
626.) Who was the last person to hug you?: Uhm... Uhm... Hannah?
627.) Talk to you?: Verbally? My mother. Other wise, Arianna.
628.) IM you?: Sorren.
629.) Touch you physically?: Uhhhhhh.... Idk.
630.) Touch you emotionally?: Pfft. My therapist.
631.) Hurt you?: Idk
632.) Make you feel gooooood?: ....vat?
633.) Scold you?: Dad.
634.) Praise you?: Daniel said I was pretty :3 So did Veronica.
635.) Say "Hello" to you?: Winter
Weaknesses
636.) Are you secure with yourself?: For the most part.
637.) What do other people think of you?: I'd imagine that varies.
638.) What kind of person do you see yourself as?: Honest, kind.
639.) What is your one maaaaajjoooorrrr weakness?: My honesty and kindness.
640.) Do you consider yourself to be a strong person?: yes.
641.) A weak person?: Nah.
642.) Are you stressed out?: Yeup. 
643.) If someone insults you, can you just brush it off or move on?: Most of the time.
644.) Do you hold grudges against others that insult you?: Sometimes to be funny.
645.) If you are sitting in class and you say something really dumb or do something really stupid and everyone starts laughing at you, can you brush it off easily?: If I don't think what I said was dumb I'll just go "What?"
MORE Random Stuff
671.) Name all the Teletubbies in order right now no thinking: Lala, po, that's all I got.
672.) Do you like to blurt out random sayings in a conversation for no reason?: Sometimes. Today I said I wanted a taco.
673.) Do you talk Simmish?: Simmish? What's Simmish?
674.) Oday ouyay peaksay igpay atinlay?: Apparently I can read it.
675.) Isn't pig latin the best?: no
676.) Do you have a distinct smell?: According to Raffi, I do.
677.) Do you know anyone who has a distinct smell that you wish you could bottle and make a perfume or something?: PERFUME. MOVIE. REALLY GOOD. EVERYONE WATCH. Erhm, other than that, no. I just want to hug them.
678.) Have you ever read Gone With the Wind?: No, but I watched the movie.
679.) Did you ever have a crazy eighth grade teacher?: Nah. Well... Yeah...
680.) Are you in an asylum?: Pffft.. >_>
681.) College?: Yeup.
682.) What is your favorite scent?: I have a few.
683.) Do you eat chocolate?: Yes.
684.) Where is your favorite restaurant?: Tokyo Sushi, Castle II
685.) What is the best feeling in the world?: When you realize  that you like you for you and others like you for you and get a huge hug from a great friend. 
686.) What is the worst feeling in the world?: Depression.
687.) Do like Spongebob?: Sorta.
688.) Do you think he s gay?: Well we never see him with a girlfriend or liking a girl, maybe?
689.) How about Squidward? Maybe that's why he hates Spongebob, sexual frustration.
690.) Do you like to make up stupid excuses in school like "I was too busy getting raped by a bull to do my homework"?: WHAT? WHO SAYS THAT? I want to meet the person who says these kinds of things.
691.) Do you do your homework every night?: I try to.
692.) Do you usually get a lot?: I'm a college student, of course.
693.) "OOOOOO poor baby": Shut it.
694.) Have you ever been French kissed by a dog?: Thank deities, no. But I mean it's come close.

695.) Have you ever fed a dog or cat out of your mouth?:
....vat? who does that?
696.) Ever eaten a doggie biscuit?: ...This one time... Mama made dog biscuits for Athena. They were made out of like normal cookie ingredients except with apple and no sugar or salt.... Athena didn't like them, so I decided to try them to see what they tasted like... They were quite good....
697.) Don t you wish they would make them for humans too?: no
698.) Where is your second home?: Where is my first?
699.) Are dollar stores cool?: Mreh.
700.) How many phone numbers do you have memorized that you don t need to look up?: Five
701.) Do you wish your teeth would get whiter?: Yes
702.) Can you do the limbo?:Nah.
703.) Do you make New Year s Resolutions?: No.
Which Friend
704.) Has the best taste in music?: Since Raffi has taken a liking to Kpop recently, and we like the same kinds of music, him. Yeah, that guy.
705.) Has the coolest name?: Sorren.
706.) Has the best taste in movies?: Hmm... Raffi?
707.) Has the nicest hair?: Mama or Angela
708.) Has the fittest body?: Hannah or Raffi
709.) Do you hang out with most?: Raffi or Christian
710.) Has the coolest parents?: Well, I mean, I've only met the parents of two of my friends... So those two?
711.) Lives closest to you?: Christian
712.) Lives the farthest from you?: Sorren.
713.) Can you relate to most?: Raffi and Hannah
714.) Is the best for advice on anything?: Uhhh... Depends on what I'm asking.
715.) Can you make you laugh the easiest?: My friends are da bomb. They all make me smile.
Word Association!
716.) blow: Balloon
717.) lollipop: Framing Hanley
718.) obnoxious: Arrogant 
719.) cold: Water
720.) hot: Desert
721.) smell: Cologne
722.) car: Mini
723.) rain: Amazing
724.) wet: moist
725.) steamy: Sauna
726.) bite: Rawr
727.) beer: Yuck
728.) rock: Gems
729.) hard: Diamonds
730.) soft: Sir Oinks and Panda


OK Here s the dirty part (A lot of these questions, I'm assuming, I'm going to pass on...Sorry guys.)
731.) Have you ever played a game that required the removal of clothing?: No.
732.) What s your favorite place to be kissed?: In the future?
733.) Are you a tease?: What does that entail?
734.) Spit or swallow: Who asks this? 
More "Do you"
735.) Twirl your hair?: Sometimes
736.) Hate yourself?: ...Sometimes
737.) Want to kill yourself?: Nah
738.) Dream of death and blood and gore?: Often
739.) Go into frequent fits of depression and/or rage?: Sometimes
740.) Touch your face a lot?: Not really
741.) Watch MTV?: Nah
742.) Have any lesbian/gay/bi friends?: Yes
743.) Consider yourself tolerant of other people s differences?: Yes
744.) Wish you could fly?: ...Not really
745.) Wish you could be invisible?: Sometimes
746.) Read minds?: If I could turn it off if I wanted.
747.) Watch wrestling?: I did when I was younger.
748.) Like filling out love surveys?: Nah
749.) Work out?: Yes
750.) Play any sports?: Nope.
More Have You Ever
751.) Gotten a DUI?: No.
752.) A speeding ticket?: No.
753.) Been in a fist fight?: no
754.) Participated in a backyard wrestling match?: No.
755.) Considered a life as a criminal?: Yes... I really wanted to be a grifter.. still kinda do.
756.) Held a gun?: Not in a conventional way
757.) Considered prostituting yourself for money?: I thought about it when I looked at student loans, but then realized that I often hate people touching me and would end up owing money to settle lawsuits..
758.) Been used?: Yes
759.) Been rejected?: Yes. If you are an adult and have never been rejected, I really want to hear the story of your life.
760.) Experimented with homosexuality?: Not the way you're thinking.
761.) Threw up on a roller coaster?: No.
762.) Laughed so hard you peed your pants?: No. But I couldn't breathe.
763.) Slept more than 13 hours straight?: Oh hell yeah. I slept in a block of 36 hours and only woke up to drink water and use the bathroom.
764.) Tackled the mailman?: No... Who does that?! Is he sleeping with your wife?
765.) Laugh so hard you cried?: ...Yes...
766.) Been on the phone for more than 5 hours straight?: Haha yeah.
767.) Done crack?: No
768.) Done cocaine?: No
769.) Passed out during school?: No
770.) Had unprotected sex?: No
More Random Questions!!!!!!!!!!
771.) Do you know what boricua/moricua/morena mean?: No.
772.) What language is spoke in Brazil?: Portuguese? YEAH! I got it right.
773.) Can you name all 32 football teams in the NFL?: Pfft, hell no.
774.) How about every baseball team in MLB?: Again, no.
775.) Do you like hot dogs?: Sometimes.
776.) Are baseball games fun?: I have never been to one that wasn't just a local one.
777.) Is 7 a lucky number?: Mreah
778.) Do you believe in Ouiji boards?: I think they're cool.
779.) Have you ever played a guitar?: I've fiddled with one, I wouldn't call it "playing"...
780.) Do you have dreams about becoming famous?: No.
781.) Do you like U2?: Meh
782.) Has anyone ever asked you about U2 and you responded "I LOVE U2!" and the other person got really confused?: ...I'm sure this has happened to you..?
783.) Do you own a CD by the Beatles?: Nope
784.) Do you straighten your hair?: Yes. Didn't you ask this?
785.) Do you wear sweat pants?: I don't own any... Didn't you ask this as well?
786.) Do you wear black lipstick?: I would.
787.) What kind of headphones do you have?: Earbuds
788.) Do you use your portable CD player a lot?: I'm also guessing this was made in the late 90's to early 2000's. 
789.) How often do you need to buy a new CD player?: I don't use one except in my car and that's kinda been there for the life of the car.
790.) What is the CD in your CD player right now?: In my car it's a kpop mix... 
791.) How often do you change your underwear?: Every day...
792.) Are you addicted to popping pimples?: No
793.) Do you ever slip and accidentally say "pimping popples" instead of "popping pimples"?: No.
794.) Do you have a walk in closet?: My closet doesn't have a door..
795.) Did you ever get stuck in a closet while listening to "Harder to breathe" or whatever by Maroon 5?: ...Huh?
796.) Do you pray daily?: Nope
797.) If you die right now what will happen to you?: ...I will be dead and the class that starts at 2:30 will find me?
798.) Are you paranoid?: No
799.) Do you go to thrift stores to shop?: Occasionally 
800.) Have you ever seen a used pair of underwear for sale?: No...
Which One Are You?
801.) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle: I never watched the show.
802.) Power Ranger: Again, never really watched it.
803.) Rugrat: Suzy
804.) Powerpuff Girl: Hmm... Bubbles? Buttercup?
805.) Villain: Maleficent or Ravenna
Do You Own
806.) A cell phone?: Yes.
807.) A CPR certification card?: No
808.) A Member s Only jacket?: No.
809.) A book over 900 pages long?: Yes
810.) A porno?: No
811.) A gun?: No
812.) A pair of toe socks?: No
813.) A portable DVD player?:No
814.) A Michael Bolton CD?: No.
815.) A car?: Well it's not under my name but I drive it.
816.) A trucker hat?: No
817.) A pair of cut-off shorts?: No
818.) A wife beater?: No
819.) A butcher knife?: Yes
820.) A pocket knife?: No
821.) A Rolex?: No.
822.) A bike?: No
823.) A thong?: ...Why would I answer this?
824.) A bikini?: yes
825.) A speedo (guys)?: I am not male.
826.) Anything from Tijuana?: No.
827.) A drum set?: an incomplete one.
828.) An electric guitar?: No
829.) A signed photo of anyone famous?: No
830.) Any of the "Rocky" movies?: ...Maybe
more Random Questions .No they will not stop
831.) Do you have fleas?: No.
832.) Quote Aladdin in any way: Jafar! Jafar! He's our man! If he can't do it, GREAT.
833.) Did you ever play backyard baseball in real life?: No. I don't even know what that is.
834.) How big is your backyard?: Pretty big.
835.) Do you like hairy backs?: Uhhh.. No.
836.) Hairy chests?: I don't mind a little hair...but not "hairy".
837.) Are you attracted to older men/women?: Yes.
838.) Do you wish you had more hair?: Yes

839.) What does Prilosec treat?: Heartburn? Is that right?
841.) Are you on any medication?:Maybe.
842.) Do you have asthma?: No.
843.) Do you have an inhaler?: No.
844.) Do you use your inhaler more than 5 times a week?: I'm guessing you do.
845.) Do you think you need to take medication for this disorder?: What?
846.) When was the last time you got a haircut?: October?
847.) What is your hair length?: Med/Long
848.) Do you know how to change a tire?: No.
849.) Do you know how to change oil in a car?: No.
850.) Did a ring ever turn your finger purple/blue/green?: Yes
851.) Have you ever taken a bus ride to another state?: No
852.) Have you ever taken a bus to the mall?: no
853.) Do you like the show Recess?: yes
854.) What s your take on the show Judge Judy?: Never really watched it.
855.) When did WW2 start?: I am horrible with dates.
856.) When did it end?: mid 1940's, right? 
857.) What is your nationality?: American
858.) Where did your family come from?: Korea
859.) Have you ever been to Hell?: Yes...
860.) Do you believe there is a Satan?: Hmm nah
861.) Do you believe in angels?: Nah
862.) Do people always tell you that you look stoned?: no
863.) What percentage of the time are you actually NOT stoned?: 100
864.) Do you like to say random words during conversations like "naked" to get people s reactions?: No...
865.) Do you own any NKOTB merchandise?: Huh?
866.) Have you ever gotten the urge to bang any member from Menudo?: No?
867.) Aren t those Menudo kids soooooooooooooo sexy?: who?
868.) Do you constantly use away messages even if you are gone for 3 days at one shot?: What?
869.) Do you collect anything?: Yes
870.) Have you ever made a bong from an exhaust pipe?: No..do people actually do that?
871.) Do you have pothead neighbors?: nope
872.) Which is your favorite toe?: ...I don't have one?
873.) Favorite finger?: My thumb?
874.) How many wisdom teeth do you have?: Four -_-
875.) Do you have a Kidz Bop CD?: No.
876.) Do you like to watch the Kidz Bop commercials just because they re so sad and stupid?: No.
877.) Have you ever made out with someone of the same sex?: No.
878.) If you answered yes to 877, WHY????????!!!: O.o Whoever made this is odd...
879.) Do you grind a lot?: ...Huh?
880.) Do you like to grate cheese?: I often grate my fingers when using a grater, so no.
881.) Can you sing the Oscar Meyer jingle?: yes
882.) Are you related to someone famous through only 3 degrees of seperation?: maybe?
883.) How about 5 degrees of seperation?: maybe
884.) OK be honest hows the survey so far?: It's taken me five days so far...
885.) Do you usually like to answer all the questions on surveys?: Yes.
886.) What time is it?: 12:37 am.
887.) Do you use the word uber a lot?: I use it a decent amount.
888.) Do you pretend like you know other languages when you really don t?: no
889.) Can you take a crap in other people s houses without feeling awkward?: ...Who honestly asks this?!
890.) Have you ever overflowed a toilet in public?: Seriously?
891.) What did you do?: N/A
892.) Have you ever heard an old lady say "Fire trUCK"?: What?
893.) Do you swear like a sailor?: Sometimes
894.) Do you think it s sassy when people of the opposite sex swear every once in a while when they usually don t?: ...No?
895.) Can you sit on the toilet and take a poo?: Again, what?
896.) What term do you like to use for poo the most: I often do not talk about bowel movements... 
897.) What does PMS stand for?: Premenstrual syndrome.
898.) Do you like to inhale potpourri?: no
899.) Can you say the alphabet backwards without stopping?: Does a pause count as a stop?
900.) How far can you count on your fingers?: There's ten of them.  So assuming I can only use a finger once, then 10 times. 
901.) Are outhouses or porta potties ok for you?: I prefer not.
902.) What is the funniest portapotty company name you have ever seen?: Who keeps track of this?
903.) How many people are on your AIM buddy list?: Uhhhh I think 300
904.) Do you like the Godfather movies?: I haven't seen it.
905.) How about Good Fellas?: See above.
906.) Watch the Sopranos?: no
907.) Does the mobster life appeal to you?: no
908.) Do you know anyone in the mob?: No.
909.) Have you ever woken up to find a horse head laying in your bed?: no
910.) If you could rename your town to be anything you want, what would you name it?: I'd keep it the same.
911.) Osama Bin Laden: dead or alive?: Dead according to the news.
912.) Do you wear a lot of bright colors?: No
913.) Do you watch day time soaps?: Do Korean ones online count?
914.) Do you watch Cartoon Network?: I don't watch television.
915.) Do you use a calculator?: Sometimes
916.) What kind is it?: Depends what I need it for and where I am.
917.) Do you like pizza to be delivered to you?: Yes.
918.) Did you ever have to do a science project?: Lots of times.
919.) Don't they suck?: Sometimes.
920.) Did you ever have to help a family member with a science project?: No
921.) Do you help out at the Special Olympics?: No.
922.) Do you know anyone with mental disabilities?: Yes.
923.) Are you a racist?: No.
924.) When you go to restaurants do you eat a lot or try and minimize you intake?: Minimize
925.) Do you diet?: Yes
926.) Do you have trouble sticking to promises?: No
Hygeine
927.) How often do you shower?: Everyday
928.) Do you wash your hands after you go to the bathroom?: Yes.
929.) How often do you wash your face?: Twice a day.
930.) When you bleed do you use a band aid?: Most of the time.
931.) Do you wash your cuts out with soap and water?: Depends if I can.
932.) Do you wash your hair every day?: No.
933.) Do you blow your nose a lot?: Not really.

934.) Do you cough a lot?: not usually
935.) If so, do you cover your mouth or let the germs fly?: Cover my mouth.
936.) Do you wear deoderant regularly?: Everyday
Issues
937.) Do you have any type of mental disability?: No
938.) Do you have OCD?: Kind of.
939.) Do you have ADHD?: Kind of.
940.) Are you on any medication for any mental disorder?: no
941.) Do you suffer from anxiety or depression?: Yes, both in fact.
942.) Do you get sick really often and for long periods of time?: no
943.) Have you ever had the chicken pox?: Yes.
944.) The monkey pox?: 95% sure this isn't a thing.
945.) The mumps?: No.
946.) The measles?: No.
947.) Did you ever have a hole in your heart?: Yes.
The Last Set of Random Questions
948.) Have you ever been on TV?: No
949.) Have you ever been on the radio?: No
950.) In the newspaper?: Yes
951.) Have you ever been quoted by anyone at all?: By friends, sure.
952.) Do you watch Saved By The Bell?: No
953.) Did you cry when Mr. Rogers died?: No. 
954.) Did you ever see the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit?: Yes..
955.) Do you think Frank Zilinski is a moron?: who?
956.) Throw me some Polish names: ...All I can think of is Wojcik and that's a last name.
957.) What size shoe do you have?: 6. But because my feet are chubby, 6W or 7

958.) How many pairs of shoes do you have?: A decent amount.
959.) How big is your wardrobe?: Not that big.
960.) How much do you weigh?: :x
961.) How tall are you?: 5'1/2"
962.) Do you have cankles?: I don't think so.
963.) Do you have fat wrists?: I don't know. I think they look chubby cause my hands are small, but I feel like they're small.
964.) Fat thighs?: I have some jiggle, yes.
965.) Do you shave your toes?: ...no?
966.) Do you shave your legs?: Yes.
967.) How often?: I'd say at least once a week. My leg hair doesn't grow very much.
968.) How about those armpits?: Daily.
969.) Are you a germaphobe?: No.
970.) How many legs does an octopus have?: 8
971.) How many legs do you have?: 2
972.) Do you have braces?: No
973.) Are you getting sick of these questions?: Nah...yeah.
974.) Do you snort when you laugh?: No, but I have.
975.) Do you snore?: No
976.) Do you have your own room?: Yes.
977.) Do you have an overactive bladder?: No.
978.) How about an overactive pooper?: Again, what's with the bowel movement questions?
979.) Have you ever had an out of body experience?: nope
980.) Do you know who Tim Burton is and/or do you like him?: I LOVE HIM.
981.) How about Tim Curry?: no
982.) Are you ticklish?: ...Yes.
983.) Do you have a gay uncle?: No.
984.) A lesbian aunt?: No.
985.) Do you like salad?: Sometimes
986.) Have you ever been to a Farmers Market?: yes
987.) Ever been to a pig auction?: no
988.) Are you artsy?: I'm creative.
989.) Do you like to eat pie?: not really
990.) Do you like to say "no pun intended" for no reason?: ...No?
991.) Whats your favorite pie flavor?: Autumn Harvest from Coco's.
992.) Do you like ice cream cake?: Not really.
993.) Is the glass half empty or half full?: Who cares?
994.) Who was the Lone Ranger's, nephew's, horse?: idk
995.) Do you like cheese?: Yes.
996.) Do you know Eric Shaun?: No.
997.) Do you think that last question was really lame?: yes
998.) Did you think this whole survey was really lame?: Somewhat, but not really.
999.) Was it a waste of your time?: yes
1000.) Do you waste a lot of time doing stupid pointless things when you should be doing more important things?: ... u_u"



A/N:
This actually took me five days to do. FIVE. F-I-V-E days. You know what I could've done in the time I took to do this?!
Pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment